We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Receptionist to join our team.
What does a Receptionist do?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material and inventory
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange team building activities, dinners, office Christmas decorations etc
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Arrange notarization and apostille of documents
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Receive payments and manage small cash register
- Provide beverages to the clients
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role is a preference, but not a requirement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Havo or EPI or similar
- Fluent in English, Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento, both verbally and in writing
- Ethical and reliable
What do we offer:
- Matching salary according to knowledge and experience
- Vacation pay and 13th month equal to one month’s salary
- Depending on performance entitled to extra bonus
- Possibility to grow in salary
- Possibility for further education
If you want to apply, please send your motivation letter and resume to Ms. Genesis Arguello at email@example.com.