We are seeking a driven, detail-focused, and analytically minded Compliance Analyst to join our team.
What does a Compliance Analyst do?
A Compliance Analyst is a professional who investigates and monitors financial activity and transactions that appear to be suspicious. Along with the compliance officer, the compliance analyst is responsible for helping our office comply with all anti-money laundering rules and regulations to ensure the integrity of our office.
- Analyze financial documents and statements to identify any suspicious patterns.
- Investigate and measure an organization’s risk of suspicious financial activity.
- Implement strategies for following anti-money laundering laws.
- Correspond with auditors and regulators to minimize money-laundering risks.
- Create and maintain reports showing the financial activity of individuals and/or organizations.
- Report any suspicious transactions or activities in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge of anti-money laundering compliance rules and regulations.
- Preparation of MOT reports
- Assist with anti-money laundering compliance training on identifying suspicious activity.
Requirements and skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Work experience as a Compliance Analyst is a preference, but not a requirement
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Bachelor degree in finance or similar
- Fluent in English, Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento, both verbally and in writing
- Ethical and reliable
What do we offer:
- Matching salary according to knowledge and experience
- Vacation pay and 13th month equal to one month’s salary
- Depending on performance entitled to extra bonus
- Possibility to grow in salary
- Possibility for further education
If you want to apply, please send your motivational letter and resume to Ms. Genesis Arguello at email@example.com.