A parcel of property land, in size 510 m2, located at Emmastraat in Aruba, officially known as first department Section N number 1101, with the thereon standing dwelling of a house, locally known as Emmastraat 69
Starting bid: Afl. 314.000,00
Date: Friday August 27, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM
Place: Aruba Chamber of Commerce, Auditorium, J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 10, Aruba.
- The auction of the above mentioned property will take place by raising bids and by decreasing bids, in one session, ex article 3: 268 of the Civil Code of Aruba, before civil-law notary Chamila Agnella Tromp or her deputy.
- It is possible to submit an irrevocable and unconditional private bid until Thursday 12 August 2021 at the office of NewLeaf Notary or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. The bid form is available at the NewLeaf Notary office and by clicking below.
- Each bidder is obliged, both when making a private bid and at the auction itself, to identify himself with a valid passport or ID and to demonstrate to the Executor by means of a declaration of willingness, a bank guarantee or other form of security to fulfill his offer and the additional costs.
- Seller has the right to not accept any bid, at its sole discretion. The auction may be stopped or postponed at any time.
- The auction is subject to the General Conditions for Foreclosure Auctions and Special Auction Conditions as determined by civil law notary Chamila Agnella Tromp.